Haag-Streit Octopus 300 Pro
The Octopus 300 is the compact perimeter for every glaucoma practice. It even fits in a corner and produces accurate results without a dark room.
The Glaucoma Perimeter: Standard Perimetry, SWAP and Flicker testing
Fastest Test Strategy: Full threshold examination within 2:30 minutes
Reliability: True fixation control and automated Eye Tracking
Networkability: Ethernet connection and EMR interface
This product has been discontinued.
Please call us regarding the Octopus 600 Models!
Fast and accurate with reproducible data, the 300 PRO Perimeter is perfect for any clinical setting.
- 100% eye fixation control — no fixation = no stimulus.
- Diagnostic programs with test stages prioritising the most crucial field areas.
- With the unique Eye Tracking feature (option), the perimeter follows eye movements automatically.
- Fast software for significantly shorter examinations avoid errors caused by patient and retinal fatigue.
- Continuous measurement of the pupil size allowing accurate assessment and comparison of data.
Speed and Ease of Use
- The free rotating examination unit permits fits in tight spaces and works in ambient light
- Simple operation on a color input screen guided by a dialog in any language.
- Full threshold examination takes less than than 2:30" with optional TOP test strategy.
- Electronic eye fixation adjustment without disturbing the patient.
- The clear Seven-in-One print-out presents comprehensive data needed for patient assessment.
- Statistical data is presented in real-time on screen.
- Test procedure can be interrupted at any time and continued later without losing data.