- Unique “Synchronized Adjustment of Convergence and Parallax” for high quality, stereoscopic fundus images through any pupil size. precise selection of the observation and illumination optics for small pupils down to 1.0 mm.
- Excellent optical performance due to the multi-coated illumination system.Exact vertical alignment of the illumination with the observation path further minimizes the reflections.
- Due to the mounting of the optics on an aluminum chassis, the OMEGA 500 is solid, long lasting, and is guaranteed to be dustproof.
- The HC 50 L Headband Rheostat controls the LED illumination as well as the XHL Xenon-Halogen illumination.
- Apertures and Filters: Can be “locked” into a desired position.
- Adjustment Levers: Also feature a “Friction-Clutch” (“Safety-Clutch”) to protect mechanisms from forced adjustment while in the “lock” position.
- Increased PD Range: From 46–74mm.
- Soft Touch Controls: All key adjustment controls feature soft touch surfaces for precise and positive adjustment control.
LED-Technology for HEINE OMEGA® 500:
- LED now in HEINE quality. The sophisticated LED HQ system provides for longer operation time, exact dimmability and excellent colour rendering.
- LED thermal management by means of high-quality heat conducting materials, such as copper, guarantees consistent light output for the whole working life of the LED, up to 20,000 hours.
- State of the art LED illumination system produces absolutely homogenous, uniform illumination and up to 100% more light in comparison to the XHL-Technology. The CRI value, whose maximum is 100, indicates how exactly colours are reproduced in comparison with daylight. The following technical data of the OMEGA 500 allow an exact diagnosis: colour temperature 4000 K, CRI value > 90.
- With the new Rheostat HC50 L the light intensity can be precisely adjusted – especially in the range of low light intensities.
- Convert your XHL Xenon Halogen OMEGA 500 to LED: with an upgrade kit the OMEGA 500 can easily and quickly be adapted to the new technology.
Click for Brochure - Heine Omega 500