Keeler KSL-H5-DR Digital Ready Slit Lamps
For over 100 years, Keeler has been creating innovative products in our Windsor, UK, factory. The Keeler Slit Lamp has emerged as the newest product in Keeler's ophthalmic family, designed with you and your patients in mind. The Keeler Slit Lamp delivers a visually pleasing, customizable device using Keeler's tried-and-tested optics and everything that the Keeler name stands for.
The Digital Ready H series tower illumination slit lamps from Keeler features quality design and leading technology. Our advanced design and manufacturing techniques give the Keeler slit lamp the advantage of stunning optical performance providing customers with confidence in the quality, accuracy, and reliability. The Digital Ready slit lamp can seamlessly be upgraded to a full Digital system with the purchase of our Keeler camera module along with the exclusive Kapture software (camera and software is not included with digital ready slit lamps).
- Tower LED illumination slit lamp with Keeler optics
- Digital ready
- Joystick image activation
- Shutter and review controls on joystick base
- Background illuminator included
- 5 step magnification system (x6, x10, x16, x25 and x40)
- 8° converging eye pieces: 49 to 77mm
- Slit Width - 0 to 12mm continuously variable
- Slit Length - 0.2, 2, 3, 5, 9 and 12mm circle (1.8 to 12mm continuously variable), and 1mm square
- Filters: neutral density, red-free, diffuser, cobalt blue, yellow, and IR heat-absorbing filter permanently installed
- 0 to 180 degree continuous slit angle
Digital Ready H series slit lamps come with a 3 year warranty and are available in a unit or table mount configuration. Unit modules include a power supply, table top, and mounting post. Table modules include a power supply, drawer, and table top. Digital ready slit lamps do not include a camera or digital software, this must be purchased separately.