Keeler KSL-Z3 Traditional Slit Lamps
For over 100 years, Keeler has been creating innovative products in our Windsor, UK, factory. The Keeler Slit Lamp has emerged as the newest product in Keeler's ophthalmic family, designed with you and your patients in mind. The Keeler Slit Lamp delivers a visually pleasing, customizable device using Keeler's tried-and-tested optics and everything that the Keeler name stands for.
The traditional Z series lower illumination slit lamps from Keeler features quality design and leading technology. Our advanced design and manufacturing techniques give the Keeler slit lamp the advantage of stunning optical performance providing customers with confidence in the quality, accuracy, and reliability.
- Traditional lower LED illumination slit lamp with Keeler optics
- 3-step magnification (x10, x16, and x25)
- 8° converging eye pieces: 49 to 77mm
- Slit Width - 0 to 14mm continuously variable
- Slit Length - 0.2, 2, 3, 5, 9 and 14mm circle, and 1mm square
- Filters: neutral density, red-free, diffuser, cobalt blue, yellow, and IR heat-absorbing filter permanently installed
- 360 degree continuous slit angle
Traditional Z series slit lamps come with a 3 year warranty and are available in a unit or table mount configuration. Unit modules include a power supply, table top, and mounting post. Table modules include a power supply, drawer, and table top.