Marco Deluxe Instrument Stand
The industry’s standard in efficient, instrument-delivery systems just got a whole lot better. The new Marco Deluxe Stand combines a fresh, new updated appearance while embracing our traditional standards of performance, function and durability. Innovative features include a re-designed lower slit lamp arm with an integrated connection for the Ultra M-Series of slit lamps, and a modified Refractor arm & instrument pole that provides convenient routing of exposed cables.
• A fresh, new innovative look complements the 35-year proven mechanical operating system.
• An electronic release button for smooth, slit lamp
arm adjustments and a chair elevation switch are both conveniently located on the re-designed counterbalanced slit lamp arm. Also new to the Deluxe Stand slit lamp arm is a special, integrated low-voltage adapter plug that exclusively accommodates the new Ultra M-Series of Marco slit lamps. A traditional electrical outlet is also standard.
• The re-designed membrane switch panel on the Deluxe Stand provides controls for main power, exam chair adjustments, overhead lamp intensity and voltage control for a corded Binocular Indirect.
• An efficient counterbalanced Refractor arm provides immediate, one-handed 3-way locking of the Refractor. Also new to the Refractor arm is a special “cable channel” that accommodates cabling from electronic & illuminated Refractors. A new instrument pole also has pre-cut holes to accommodate cabling from mounted instruments.
• Adjustable ratchet handles provide secure locking of the slit lamp and lower slit lamp arm.
• Three rechargeable instrument wells (Deluxe Stand only) & three 115V electrical outlets.
• Scuff resistant, high-impact base and Marco’s standard ten-step, hand-finished painting process.