- Round base optimizes access to patient.
- Memory programming lets you pre-select the chair’s most-used position.
- Dual-rotation locks allow chair to swivel 330° from both sides of the chair.
- Large hinged footrest safely supports patient’s full weight.
- Padded armrests lock in place and release with a single hand.
- Comfort construction reduces patient stress and shortens procedure times.
- Detached footswitch allows for hands-free control of all chair movements.
- Standard non-articulating pillow headrest. Optional articulating version features a sliding, removable magnetic pad and fold-away design for otology – exclusive to the 710 chair.
Power Base and Articulating Top
- Finger switches and a corded footswitch raise, lower or recline chair up to 180° without interrupting the exam. An auto-return button returns patient to the low, upright position.
Ultra-Durable Membrane Switches
- Backlit membrane switches last 10-times longer than mechanical units and run at low voltages. A programmable safety function prevents unwanted operation of the chair.
Finishes and Upholstery
- Hand-sewn upholstery covers high-density foam that lasts for years.
- Removable cushions for easy cleaning or replacement.
- Base available in #20 Pearl.
- Choose from 14 standard vinyl colors and endless custom. Get inspired by our interactive Reliance Color Studio – choose from a full spectrum of designer colors to easily envision what your chair will look like.
CSA Mark of Quality
- The 710 has achieved the CSA, C/US certificate of compliance to assure safety and durability.
- Base: 24 1/4” diameter. Depth in chair position (excluding headrest): 37”. Table position: 64”. Seat: 19” wide by 18” deep. Distance between armrests: 19”. Two base heights. High: 24 5/8” lowered, 35 1/4” raised. Low: 22 1/8” lowered, 30 5/8” raised. Shipping weight: 325 lbs. Electrical: 115 volts, 60/50 Hz, 6.3 amperes. Optional electric: 230 volts, 50 Hz, 4.0 amperes.