The goal was to design an instrument that would provide the most precise examination with exceptional comfort. With a weight of 110 g and precision HEINE optics with LED HQ illumination for crisp, high resolution images, the SIGMA 250 exceeds our initial goals. Endless flexibility and compact design: The new, high performance power source HEINE mPack mini offers freedom from cables that tie the users to desk, wall or static power sources. With a weight of just 95 g and dimensions of 44 x 23 x 101 mm, this mobile power source is now approximately approx. 70 % smaller and lighter than its predecessor.
Spectacle-mounted Ophthalmoscope – with LED-HQ illumination
- NEW: Power Source mPack mini – compact and light power source with USB charging option. With a weight of just 95 g and dimensions of 44 x 23 x 101 mm, this mobile power source is now approx. 70 % smaller and lighter than its predecessor. Typ. 11 hours in continuous operation at maximum power. Please note: The SIGMA 250 is still compatible only with mPack mini.
- Extremely light, 110 g without frame. Light and comfortable.
- LED in HQ: The new standard in LED illumination defining optimal light intensity, homogeneity and colour rendering for the most accurate diagnosis. Red is red, blue is blue. Colour temperature: typ. 4,000 K, Colour Rendering Index (CRI) typ. > 90, exceptional colour rendering.
- Lightweight frame. High tensile carbon fiber construction is lightweight and has excellent stability.
- Illumination beam adjustable ± 3°. Eliminates reflexes.
- Integrated red-free filter. Improves contrast.
- Optional blue and yellow filters.
- Large and small apertures.
- Dust proof. Maintenance-free.
- PD selection from 47 to 72 mm. Suits any user.
- Optics on swivel mount. Unrestricted view.
- Optional clip-in correction frame for prescription lenses.