Handled Glass Gonio Lens for Static and Dynamic Gonioscopy
Features & Benefits:
- 2-position handle allows for customizable handle position at standard postiion (0°) or angled position (45°).
- All glass design provides superior clarity and durability compared to acrylic lenses.
- Six precisely angled mirrors eliminate gaps and provide full 360° views of the anterior chamber.
- More complete mirror structure can reduce examination time by 25% or more:
- Simpler to locate position and scan across mirrors; no confusion where one view ends and the next begins.
- Reduces need to maneuver slit lamp.
- Lens' tapered profile is less prone to a patient squeezing off the eye.
- Available in No Flange (nf) contact option only
- No Flange (nf) design does not require interface solution allowing quick eye contact, reducing patient discomfort and facilitating the examination.
- No Flange version not rated for use with ophthalmic laser treatments
- Available separately on a ring to suit personal preferences.
Volk G-6 Six-Mirror Glass Gonio Lens on Handle
$552.00 Regular Price